Homasote Burlap Panels have been discontinued effective April 2018. Information left on website for historical purposes only.
- 3 Part Specifications
- Installation Instructions
- Interior Panel Swatch Card
- See Burlap Panels in Homasote's Company's current Interior Panels Catalog.
- Tackable surface
- Substrate will not crack or splinter
- Conceals tack or pin holes
- Environmentally safe, with no urea formaldehyde or asbestos additives
- Class "C" fire-rated
- Durable, lightweight and easy to work with
Material Composition Burlap paneling is composed of three basic elements: burlap, bonded to substrate (Homasote Structural Building Board) with a non-toxic, non-VOC adhesive. The substrate is a homogeneous composition, treated for resistance to moisture, protection against termites, rot and fungus and compressed into high density, structural panels.
|Mod. Of Rupture:||650-900 psi|
|Mod. Of Elasticity:||69,000 psi|
|Hardness (Janka Ball):||230 lb.|
|Water Absorption by volume:
2 hours immersion
|Expansion from 50%-90%
relative humidity (max.):
|Thermal Conductivity (k factor):||0.42|
|ASTM E 84 Fire Rating:||Class III (or C)|
ICC-ES Report ESR-1374